In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection
regulations, we inform you that, by sending an email, you are providing
your personal data to the Data Controller CRYPTO TECHFIN, SL,
hereinafter CRYPTO TECHFIN, with address at Jeff HQ & Jeff Works
Carrer de Luis Merelo y Mas, 6, 46023 València, Valencia and with email
1. Purpose of the treatment
The data collected will be only those that you detail in your email. CRYPTO TECHFIN may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
• Manage your browsing through the Website.
• Manage the User Service,to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
• Manage the fulfillment, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that CRYPTO TECHFIN maintains with you. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
The legitimacy is based on the consent that you grant us when using our email and sending us the information.
ADVERTISING: For the sending of commercial information, the legitimacy is based on your consent. By subscribing to our newsletter on our website, you are authorizing us to receive information regarding our latest news, courses and promotions to the email account provided. 2. Legitimación del tratamiento de sus datos de carácter personal
3. Assignment recipients
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
To exercise your rights, you only have to make a request in writing and
accompany it with a copy of your DNI.
CRYPTO TECHFIN has adequate forms in this regard. You just have to request them or submit your own writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security measures
CRYPTO TECHFIN has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.