RISKS AND WARNINGS ASSOCIATED WITH CRYPTO INVESTMENTS
High risk investment product.
1. The value of the investments and the return obtained from them may experience significant upward and downward variations, and the entire amount invested may be lost.
2. Investments in early-stage projects carry a high level of risk, so it is necessary to properly understand their business model.
3. Crypto assets are not covered by customer protection mechanisms such as the Deposit Guarantee Fund or the Investor Guarantee Fund.
4. The prices of crypto assets are constituted in the absence of mechanisms that ensure their correct formation, such as those present in regulated securities markets.
5. Many crypto-assets may lack the liquidity to be able to unwind an investment without significant loss, as their circulation among investors, both retail and professional, may be very limited.
6. Distributed registry technologies are still in an early stage of maturity, many of these networks having been created recently, so they may not be sufficiently tested and there may be significant flaws in their operation and security.
7. The registry of transactions in networks based on distributed registry technologies works through consensus protocols that may be susceptible to attacks that try to modify said registry and, in the event of these attacks being successful, there would be no alternative registry that support said transactions or therefore the balances corresponding to the public keys, being able to lose all the cryptoactives.
8. The anonymity facilities that crypto assets can provide make them a target for cybercriminals, since in the case of stealing credentials or private keys they can transfer the crypto assets to addresses that make it difficult or prevent their recovery.
9. The custody of crypto assets is a very relevant responsibility since they can be lost in their entirety in the event of theft or loss of private keys.
10. The acceptance of crypto assets as a means of exchange is still very limited and there is no legal obligation to accept them.
- Crypto TechFin SL is registered in Spain and is therefore under the jurisdiction of the Spanish authorities.
- Crypto TechFin SL is a software provider that does NOT carry out custody of the crypto assets of its users.
- Remember that the management and custody of YOUR cryptocurrencies is carried out by YOUR EXCHANGE.
If you wish to obtain more information about our services, we recommend that you carefully read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of our website.